Grave Yard Romp



I have a true fetish of horror movies and a great love for zombies flicks. Resident Evil is one of my favorite video games ever. Michael Jackson’s Thriller has been a huge influence of my life and also George Romero’s original Night of The Living Dead was my first introduction into zombie flicks. The beginning scene is always replayed in my head. When Barbara and her brother Johnny go out to the cemetery to visit their father. Johnny jokingly chastises Barbara about her childhood fear of the old cemetery. Then suddenly a figure emerges from a far and that’s when it all started “Their coming to get you Barbara, look there comes one of them now”. Here is a clip from the infamous scene



Stylist - Jamar Graham
MUA - Sarah Sanderson
Photographer - Nicole Hinde
Model - Amanda Adams

1 Response to "Grave Yard Romp"

  1. Marsey says:

    wow great pictures!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger